… seen on Lisa’s blog.
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments … what is it?
1. Produce: strawberries
2. Bakery: crossiants
3. Meat: chicken
4. Frozen: WW chocolate pudding
5. Dry goods: pasta
Let’s say we’re heading out for a weekend getaway. You’re only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what’s in your bag?
1. Black bootleg pants
3. Bra (I’m with you on this one, Lisa!)
If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. Far out! (in a good or bad way)
2. Unbelievable! (in a good or bad way)
3. I love you
4. Did you just do a bottom burp?
5. I’m getting fed up!
So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn’t get to do, you’d probably be in a pretty irritable/bad mood?
3. Spend time with my family
What are 3 things that you have in your room that have been with you for the longest amount of time?
1. Jewellery box Rob made me when we first started dating
2. Candlesticks from our wedding (1999)
3. The Bible I got when I was a teenager
If you were only allowed to listen to 5 of your CDs for the rest of your life, never adding anything else, which 5 could you listen to & be content with?
1. Killers “Hot Fuss”
2. Nichole Nordeman “Woven and Spun”
3. U2 “Joshua Tree”
4. Norah Jones “Come Away With Me”
5. Stevie Wonder “Musiquarium”
I chose these 5 because they are so different from each other – I have a pretty eclectic taste in music.
You’re driving down the road, and suddenly you’re hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. Other drivers failing to indicate
2. Being tailgated by a boy racer
You just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We’re talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Reading a magazine
2. Spending time online (blogging, reading blogs, chatting on forums, surfing Facebook, playing Scrabble)
4. Cooking or baking
We’re going to the zoo. But it looks like it could start storming, so it’ll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show of your choice. You can pick between 5, so what are you deciding between?
1. Prison Break
3. Dr Phil
4. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
You’re hungry for ice cream. I’ll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavours can I pile on for ya?
2. Cookies & Cream
Somebody stole your purse … in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what’s in there?
5. Lip gloss
You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let’s pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
2. Forensic pathologist
4. Text book illustrator
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things that you should or should not do, what would they be?
1. You’ll have to work hard if you want to keep the figure you have as a teenager.
2. Don’t cling to the first guy that shows an interest in you.
3. Listen to your mum. She is wiser than you think.
4. Don’t worry so much!
This advice was straight out of my Circle Journal entitled “Advice To My Younger Self”.
I’m not tagging anybody, but feel free to play along if you want to!